At POIRIERCASTRO HSE, we take your company’s health and safety very seriously and offer the most comprehensive services in the industry.
It all starts with a solid foundation and that consists of a thorough Job Hazard Analysis and Industrial Hygiene Risk Assessment. These help evaluate all the hazards in your workplace before work begins and is required under OH&S legislation.
Through close examination of all your work processes, MSDS as well as your environmental work conditions,
our Hygienists can determine areas of risk, and help you mitigate potential losses and incidents.
INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE RISK ASSESSMENTS are performed and evaluated by our Field Hygienist, our Environmental Coordinator and Industrial Hygiene Consultant. All practices are in compliance with ACGIH and AIHA methodology and recognized by OH&S.
Areas of focus in a Industrial Hygiene Risk Assessment may include any of the following:
- Physical agents such as ionizing and non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation, noise, vibration, illumination and temperature.
- Air contaminants such as dusts, fumes, mists, aerosols, and fibres.
- Chemical hazards such as neurotoxins, immune agents, dermatologic agents, carcinogens, reproductive toxins, systemic toxins, asthagens, pneumoconiotic agents, and sensitizers.
- Biological hazards such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, and other living organisms.
- Ergonomic hazards such as repetitive movement, manual handling, workplace/job/task design, uncomfortable workstation height and poor body positioning.
For more information regarding Industrial Hygiene Risk Assessments or other Industrial Hygiene
services, please call 1-587-597-8378.